If your company is seeking a way to connect with the community, Sunshine Acres Children’s Home offers many opportunities for the business community to support our mission to provide a loving, wholesome, Christian home for children who are separated from their parents.
Corporate Partnerships & Sponsorships
We are thrilled to have businesses large and small join us in helping young people who have no one else establish long-term relationships with stable parental figures and preparing them for success in adult life. Following are a few ways in which your business can get involved with Sunshine Acres:
- Group volunteering and event support
- Onsite charitable goods collection
- Donations of corporate services such as printing, creative, advertising, marketing, research, public relations, event management, legal services, consulting services, etc.
- Donations of company products and services or promotional items such as health/beauty products and services; clothing; athletic equipment; food products; office/school supplies; gift cards, movie/concert/event tickets; etc.
- Event sponsorship… and more
Corporate partnerships and sponsorship programs can be tailored to meet your needs and preferred level of participation.
Many companies in the Valley have programs where the employer will match their employees’ gifts to qualified charities. Some companies may even make monetary donations to match their employees’ volunteer service. Retirees may have these benefits as well. Contact your company today to learn if you are eligible to participate in a matching program.
The support of the business community is always appreciated at Sunshine Acres Children’s Home. If you would like to get your company involved, please contact us at (480) 832-2540.